preferences

Simply...untitled


I have just realized that I have been off from work for more than a month already. I took a leave of absence due of course to medical reasons - 8+ months preggie- but I didnt really consider this as a cloud 9 coz I am madly bored to death right now! Aside from my daily doses of unstoppable chewing and drinking..oink oink..plus lying, sleeping and reclining all day, I have pampered myself too much which I ended up gaining more weight. Who would have thought that I will expand this big ever in my entire existence? Ewrr. I won't blame it to my bump...coz, dear, I so love this mighty lil' Mamak inside me. What an incomparable happiness this little pumpkin has brought me. His kicks and punches, though hurts; give me giggle and joy. Even his hiccups and dullness which I'll surely treasure.


Yes, my life is a chiffon right now. I dont do a lot of chores, dont have to wake up so early to catch my shift. I don't have to deal with irate customers online and squeeze my brain to compose an email...but honestly.. I rather do the later. I missed my work, I missed the paychecks..lol. Probably...maybe...perhaps...if my little patotie comes out, I woundn't think nor gets motivated of returning to work anymore. I dunno. Cant tell.


Btw, My big daddy is coming home in few days now. yehey. Happy wifey. I and our little buchokoy are so excited to see him.